Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter - Depth Blur Crash Problem

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Team

Was curious at the new features within Neural Filters and tried my hand at adding Depth Blur to a previous project.

Everytime I switch to add DB on my entire system crashes and shuts off completely. This is odd to me as my system is spec'd out to run high resultion editing in not only Ps but Pr, AE, and 3D software and this process is the only thing right now that crashes and shuts down my system completely.

Is this happening to anyone else? is there a way around it?

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3800x

RTX 3070

32 gb of 3200 mhz ram

700w psu

I would normally say its because of my ram and psu unit but this is only happening when I introduce DB onto an existing comp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depth Blur is Adobe Beta code IMO you should stay away from Adobe beta code. If it bombs be prepared to recover what you were working on.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, i was hesitant beause it runs natively off of cloud but decided to try it.

The fact that it causes my system to override shutdown is concerning for not only my system but for others.

JCVM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It beta code. On my system it does not crash its does not use my GPU amd it is vert slow.  My machine is old and slow 2GHz it has two 6 cored xeon processor which were maxed out by the filter all 24 processors were running full blast for around 2 minuets on an 8MP image

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines