Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filter doesn't load

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

after discovering the brilliant new Neural Filter feature (specifically the coloring tool), it did not continue to load after opening a new picture. It ended up constantly loading the Neural Filter window. I tried the following:

- Down and upgrading my Photoshop version
- Disconnecting the web
- Tried using other pictures
- Closed all Adobe related Tasks

But nothing of the sort worked. What am I doing wrong?

I attached the image of the specs I'm working with.

Best
Thomas

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and this is on a licence for a major corporation, so I presume no one else can use it either. Why isn't this a priority?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got mine working. I was unable to download the neural filters, click on to download, it would blink, click on to download again and it sits at 0k and never downloads. My computer has the latest updates, my PS is 22.3, but I am logged in with a Microsoft account - though it says I'm full admin, I wonder if this is part of the problem. Note that I used the same crappy Internet connection for both attempts at downloading. Anyway here is what worked for me:

1. I logged into my work laptop where I have local admin and am not logged in with Microsoft; same version of PS; downloaded the filters no problem

2. Copied this folder to a flash drive: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

3. Overwrote the files in the same location on my personal laptop; tested, no change; made sure image was in RGB mode, no change; made sure image was unlocked, no change; closed PS

4. Downloaded a zip file (and I can't remember which Adobe forum had the link!) that I unzipped to same folder as above; tested, all filters downloaded and working; the zip contains the TOUR_DONE.lskey and manifest.json.

5. Uploaded the zip to Workupload: https://workupload.com/file/SyWQKX2xgmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations and thank you !

I wonder what similar process I'd use on my iMac. Anybody ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an answer but I do have the same problem.  Neural Filters will not load.  I'm on a new iMac with BigSur and the latest PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neural Filter Colorize does not load.

After updating to version 22.4.3 (2 days ago) the Colorize MNeural fiter was uninstalled.

In wanting to colorized a B&W ( RGB mode) photo was instructed to download the filter. Clicking the downlaod link it very quickly states "cancel"

Please help

Thank you

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai  Windows  10  et photohop  Adobe cloud  21 . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PS 23.4.2 on a M1 Mac mini with 16 gb of Ram: still found no way to load the filters. Still wondering why I pay a full fare for a software that works only partially. I've been reading all the pposts I've found but the issue seems still unsolved on MAc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable that this has been broken for around 2 years, with no sign of anyone giving a damn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not broken for me. PS 23.5.1 on M1 Mac Mini with same specs and they load just fine. Has anyone tried resetting their PS preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Tried deleting PS preferences. Didn't work.

Upgraded to PS 2023 latest version. Didn't work.

Tried calling Adobe tech support. Couldn't help.

Please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Mathew25940047gccf it's not been "broken" for most users and usually is resolved with some checks. 

Can you start by sending your system specs? Go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info. Copy and paste it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been broken for me, and still is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines