• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural filters can't be download on version 22.4 on macOS 11.3.1

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after last update i can't download to neural filters. I can use mac os x 11.3.1 - photoshop 22.4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you are unable to download Neural Filters in Photoshop 22.4 

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
  1. Restart Photoshop and try again
  2. Download the filter models again

Quit Photoshop, delete or rename the following folder, Start Photoshop and try again:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/
PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData

Also, please checkout the troubleshooting steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html#Knownissuesandworkarounds 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

" Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/ PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData 
This folder doesn’t exist. In the UXP folder there is only another folder named extensions.
I can delete the photoshop and reinstall but the problem isn't solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have format mac and reinstall photoshop but didn't fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like a permissions issue with the user account to me.

Would you mind checking if Photoshop works under the Root user account? To know how to enable the root user, see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204012 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it does also not working under root user Account.

I use mac os x 11.4 - photoshop 22.4.1

My User home directory was moved to separate data partition. After that Installation of Photoshop was performed. The directory below was created by installation and starting of the application "/Volumes/Daten/Benutzer/andre/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData"

Any idea?

BR André

BR André

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which filters are you unable to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. I haven't been able to download any neural filters since the feature was first introduced last year. The download progress gets to about 90% then goes back to displaying the Download button. I'm running version 22.4.2 on OSX Mojave 10.14.6 Can Adobe make the PluginData folder contents available through some other means (Creative Cloud, Dropbox, etc.)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Photoshop 22.5 Windows 10 and can not get any of the neural filters to download.  My C drive is set for TMP etc, I have tried deleating the appdata folders as sugested my nothing works.  I did have them working right after they came out now , nothing,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there no update to this issue??

I'm on Macbook M1, Monterey, Version 12.5.1.

Would be nice to have everything working smoothly considering the cost of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines