• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters not downloading (PS 22.0.1)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date.

The new Neural Filters won't download. When I click on the cloud icon, the download starts, but after a few seconds, the counter goes down instead of up (downloaded MB's) all the way to 0 and then stops.
Rebooted PC, Removed the C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData folder. 

All this makes no difference, beaviour stays the same. Please help!

Thanks

[moderator added Ps version to the subject]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Have same problem on Mac

A section with the User on a separate hard drive. Your method helped - I logged in as a user on the main partition and moved the files to an additional partition

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

This worked for me (Windows 10):

1. Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\

2. Delete the PluginsStorage folder.

3. Restart Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I have the latest version of PS. Windwos 10 up-to-date".

Please go to Help>System Info and confirm you actually have v 22.0.1 which was an update this week with fixes for neural filter downloads.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hansv36807278_0-1605880552253.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this shows I do have the latest version.. any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the FAQ section here:

Neural Filters list and FAQ

What is your OS?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane, please read my initial post, OS is mentioned, and yes I did read the Faqs, no helping info there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies @hansv36807278.

This is a user forum and we do not work for Adobe. Please post this as a bug to Adobe Photoshop Family where the product team will see it and give your computer specs.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i got the same problem and fixed it , here is the solution:
 1- first Go to C/ partion  and make a new folder and name it "TEMP"
2- Then click on windows icon and search for Edit the system environmet variables click on it
3- click "environmet variables" above "apply" word
4- this is the important step! in the system variables box scroll down tell u find "TEMP" and "TMP"

5- double click "TEMP" click browse file click temp then temp then open MAKE SURE THE VARIABLE VALUE IS (C:\TEMP\TEMP)
6-double click "TMP" click browse file click temp then temp then open MAKE SURE THE VARIABLE VALUE IS (C:\TEMP\TEMP)

and it should work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem! This morning, ı removed creative cloud and all data/plugin etc. and re-installed all programs. But ı didnt solve.

Adobe Photoshop : 22.0.1 20201106.r.73 2020/11/06: 70b4743b574 x64
Ä°ÅŸletim Sistemi: Windows 10 64-bit
Sürüm: 10 veya sonrası 10.0.17763.475

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this problem finally. First I was getting remote help from Adobe, what we found that when we used the local administrator account, the Neural filters did download and worked!
We adjusted on several Adobe folders the rigts or my user accoount, but this didn't help.

Then I installed the PS app on my computer at work, downloaded the Neural Filters (worked there!) and copied the content from C:\Users\Hans\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData Work PC to Home PC.

Opened Photoshop and voila! there were my Neural Filters! 
Maybe this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To run the download on a different PC gave me the inspiration to create a 2nd account on my PC, log in to PS 22.1, execute the neural filter downloads (there it was working) and copy over the content from PluginData (%AppData%\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData) to my original Windows user profile.

Seems like PS is falling over something odd in my normal Windows profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have same problem on Mac

A section with the User on a separate hard drive. Your method helped - I logged in as a user on the main partition and moved the files to an additional partition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I installed the latest Adobe Cloud and Adobe Photoshop.  Neural filters are failing to download.  I even tried deleting PluginData folder and still, it is failing.  Not sure what else to do other than canceling the Abobe Cloud service and try other options like Luminar AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, I have never been able to download neural filters. PLEASE FIX THIS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried running Photoshop as adminstrator and it worked for me ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was having the issue until i right clicked the ps exe and in properties - compatability told it to run the program as administrator, so far so good, busy getting them as i type, ps 23.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed this without downloading from sites and paste into your folder.

I created video guide about on how to fix. Here is the video: 

hope it helps on you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done Jerald!  I have tried for months to find the solution.  I've been on computers since 1983.  Ha ha, who would have known my change of system TEMP varibles would be so devistating. 

Thank you very much.

AMD ThreadRipper 2950x - AIO, Corsair 128GB RAM, eVGA RTX 2080 Ti<br />Two Fast M.2 2TB drives for OS and Adobe Cache, RAID for storage 8TB<br />Canon 5D MKII, Epson 4990 Scanner, SureColor P400 Printer>Windows Pro 11<br />

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work for me. Sooooo close.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me. @Vince.Bacchus did you change both TEMP and TMP variables. It didn't work for me until I changed both of them to C:\TEMP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see your window! What is window key? not helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sam+5 wrote:

What is window key?

Sam, if you are on a Mac, you don't have a "Windows" key, as it is only on Windows keyboards.

2E669800-9B5F-4B07-AC01-3F0BC982AF3E.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please write this down, cannont see your windows, no audible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that worked perfectly! Great job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, it works 4 me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines