Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters not downloading

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

i'm not able to download any of the neural filter. After clicking the download button there seems to be some loading in progress but the download button turns blue afterwards and nothing has been loaded. Progress Bar sometimes stops immediately, sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes just before 100%. Maybe depending on the size of the download. 

I was searching the forum and the FAQs but the problem seems not to be solved. I'm using Photoshop on a Mac mini M1 with the newest OS 11.3.1 and newest PS Version 22.3.1. Erroc occurs in Rosetta and native mode. 

What i tried so far:

Deleting the following directory: /Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery Directory

Uninstalled and installed PS again. 

Checked Drive Permissions (using admin account)

Help is very appreciated!

Cheers,

Markus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tried your unistall, using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This provides a far more thorough, clean uninstall (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html). Then I'd suggest logging out of the Creative Cloud app, and restarting the computer. Then log back in to the Creative Cloud App, and reinstall. 
Often, that works for stuff like this. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks a lot for your reply.

I followed all steps in the description of the Cleaner Tool and reinstalled PS after restarting my Mac.

Unfortunately i still can't download the filters ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here: after months still nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I can use them on my macbook but not the Apple Mini, except for the Smart Portrait. The others offer download buttons, but reset before the download and installation is complete. I have uninstalled and reinstalled without success, and I'm on v22.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem on my iMac but not on my MacBook. I spent ages via email with Adobe some time ago trying to resolve this without success. I gave up in the end out of sheer frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martins1508025,

thanks for your response. That's a pitty. It's frustrating that Adobe doesn't have a solution for this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly this same issue on Photoshop 22.4.2 and Mac OS 11.4 on my iMac.   But on my Macbook Pro running Photoshop 22.3.1 and Mac OS 11.4, I have no problems downloading the filters.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem. If I go to the directory:/Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/UXP ... there is now "PluginsStorage folder", only a folder: "Extension/com.adobe.ccx.start-4.4.0".

I have tried all the different tips and nothing works. Macos Big Sur11.5.2 and PS 25.5.0. 

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines