• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters: There has been an error in the execution of the filters

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, hace poco estoy probando los Neural filters. Me funcionaron bien hace una semana, hoy volví a utilizarlos y en casi todos me sales un mensaje de alerta, que dice: "Se ha producido un error en la ejecución de los filtros".

He desinstalado el Photoshop version 2021 varias veces y vuelto a instalar, peronada que se reparan.

¿Alguien que me ayude?

Gracias de antemano!

{Edited the thread title by the moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the neural filter issue. Check out the below steps to resolve this problem and let us know the status.

Quit Photoshop, delete or rename the following folder, Start Photoshop and try again:

1. WindowsC:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\
    PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData
  2. Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/
    PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData

For more info, see this: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html#Knownissuesandworkarounds

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Mohit.

Acabo de probar lo que propones y sigue igual. Como la carpeta qeu sugieres cambiar nombre o borrar tiene tal cual el mismo nom bre que describes, he decidido mejor borrarla, ya que no propones un nombre diferente.

Pero lamentablemente sigo teniendo el mismo problema, tanto para filtros neurales destacados, como para filtros beta.

Dejo captura de pantalla para referenciarlo.

Quedo atento a cualquier otr solución.

Gracias!

J.Smith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the neural filters are labeled Beta I would expects there will be problem processing images data  for image content varies so much. If a problem happen in a filter not labeled Beta report the problem to Adobe on their site for reporting bugs https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think because they are brand new... you will find hiccups.  Most are in the Beta Stage.

If you remember took a few years for Content Aware Fill to become as good as it is now.  So be patient and soon the filters will be amazing.  It just takes time.

At the same time, I would not rely too heavily on filters.  The more you learn how to do things on your own, the better designer you will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the prompt response, friends of Adobe.

Yes, what you describe is already my case, I do everything on my own,
however the filters were very helpful while they worked as support.

I stay tuned then to the evolution of these interesting tools.

Best regard,

JS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines