• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Photoshop Version Crashing Like Hell

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm considering throwing my notebook through the window every minute when Photoshop crashes constinuously.

Since this new Photoshop update, it's crashing every now and then when I tried to select text with SHIFT+ARROW or CMD+A.

This already stole me hours of work. Now I began saving after every little nudge and am trying to remember to select text only with the cursor, but it's ridiculously unproductive.

Another issue I noticed is that when I'm changing settings for an element's Drop Shadow Photoshop is also applying to all the objects in the file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post any of the Crash reports?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My suggestion is to uninstall the updated version through creative cloud and go back a version, which you should have access to in CC. This is what I always do whenever I get Adobe update bugs, which is frequently unfortunately. You could also try clearing your preferences if that does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines