• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New User Guide?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greetings seniors, as the title said i began tinkering with photoshop just not too long ago( 2 weeks to a month), by ofc googling everytime i needed something, combining this for that looking for a tiny bits ways to achieve my goal everytime i was using photoshop, out of curiousity i googled turns out there's a forum dedicated for this

but the forum seems so overwhelmed for a newbie like me, i meant to ask is there any user guide like at all.

or if there's no user guides at least can point me the right direction of which to learn first as basic photoshop user

most of the time my current usage are pretty basic for OPAJD [website link removed] basic needs like banner and stuff maybe some drawing but im still using paint to draw an object because i had trouble to find of which way i could draw even a cube in photoshop 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the right side there's User Guide - Photoshop in Quick links - Photoshop of Resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly same I pointed the user to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your information This is what I see. I do not see that link I see a  user guide conversations link in photoshop elements. its label is User Guide

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are sections on the right side. That one where you see User Guide in is called Related conversations (in which you have 5 items), then there is another with expandable items 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I see it now!  I was blinded by the visible User Guide  link I was not using my X-Ray vision to see the hidden one. Please forgive this blind man...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest I never checked what there is 🙂 But after googled User Guide I could not find some of Adobe's I remembered from previous years. So I tried to find them the easiest way, just on forum board. Bingo, they were where the light does not penetrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines