• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik filter stopped working with the latest photoshop update

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With PS 2022.4.1 my nik filters are not longer working.  Nik opens from within PS, I apply the filter but when I click OK and would expect the filter to process the image creating a new layer and mask in PS, nothing happens.  No filter applied, no new layer, nothing.  This does not occur in Lightroom nor with PS 2021.2.8.

This occurs with both Nik3 and Nik4 filters.  Also, when the images is processing in Nik the status far flashes a solid red bar off and on.  This is a separate issue.

Thank you,

Meyer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're going to have to take that up with Nik. Plug-in's often run into issues as PS is updated and the plug-in vendors have to update their software accordingly (and yeah, I'm speaking from frustrated experience as a plug-in developer). 

Anyway, there isn't anyone here who can help you if the plug-in's need to be updated for a newer version of Photoshop. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experienced this also. A work around is to create a duplicate layer in PS, add your filter in NIK and once it jumps back to PS, hit ctrl+alt+f.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines