• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not working

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open photoshop since a few days... It crashes when I open it. I tried to uninstall it from creative cloud but nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting Your Photoshop Preferences.  They may be corrupted. These are nor replaces when you reinstall Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work... 😞 

I could uninstall from my desktop and install again without keeping the preferences but I can't open it anyway after that. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations including the following : 

Adobe product and version number 

Operating system and version number 

The full text of any error message (s) 

What you were doing when the problem occurred 

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages 

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc 

What has been changed on your system before the error occured?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem.  When I try to open app it says "Your application is dynamically linked with Intel version 2020.0.1 (r0x35c5ec66) No DLL from the list below is fouind on the system path: ippcvm7.dll (the most suitable for your CPU) Please provide a path to at least one of them."  When I click OK it then says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your CPU isn't compatible with Photoshop.

Known issues in Photoshop (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  I installed the 2020 version and program opened with no problems.  I will make sure this version does not update automatically.  Guess I'll be forced to get a new pc soon, huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted Adobe, we did a remote session. Reinstall and cleaned everything, but apparently that is the last update that doesn't work with my configuration. So they install the version before and it worked. I have a recent mac, so it's annoying not being able to update anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines