• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing visible while I draw.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest Photoshop. When I paint on a new white surface with a brush, everything becomes white as I paint. Also the area around my work surface. So I paint blindly. As soon as I finish the line, the drawing is visible. How can I change that or why is that?

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jacqueline.

We can see that your image is zoomed to 34% but we don't know the resolution of your display screen.  Nore do we know the spec of your hardware.  What I am wondering is if this is just lag.  You were moving the brush quite fast in the video.

Try using a small fully hard brush (10 pixels for instance) and painting more slowly.  If you are still seeing nothiing until the end of the stroke, then we can look more closely.  I am not a Mac user and these things are often OS specific, so what version of OSX are you using, and what hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines