• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paying $9.99 a month for Photoshop but email not recognized to update PS CC 2018

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I cannot contact Adobe because they don't seem to have me registered for the ten dollars a month I am paying them for Photoshop CC last 5-7 years.  I had to re-establish an account this morning through Apple with same email address, but now it's like I'm just a new potential customer.  PS CC 2018 has been working all along during this period. 

Please, anyone from Adobe that sees this, what do I need to do to get into real, non bot contact with someone to fix this?  

Thanks much

Ron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This is a user-to-user forum, so Adobe doesn't always see your posts. To get help with this, you'd likely want to communicate directly with the billing department. Please visit this page - at the bottom, there's a Contact Us link that opens a chat with real people (no guarantees on wait time, though)

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix what, exactly? This is all handled through your CC desktop application. That's where you update Photoshop. That's where you enter your registered email address and password to verify the license. You don't need to contact them by email or any other method.

If Photoshop is still working, the license is probably fine and running and you don't need to do anything.

Just open the CC desktop app and run the updates from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the two replies above.  In the meantime I figured out what my problem was .... forgot my email got hacked 15 months ago and changed a number of accounts to a temporary new address.  My bad!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to change your email address to the correct one?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines