• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paying for photoshop but it won't let me open it!

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paying for photoshop but it won't let me open it, keeps saying that my trial ended, but I just looked at my bank statement and it's been paid!! WT? I have work to do!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app and reinstalling it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well so I uninstalled Photoshop. There is no option to reinstall in Creative Cloud. It only gives me the option to try or buy. Then asks for cc information. It looks as though Lightroom is also doing this. Instead of an Open button there is a Start Trial button. Same as the Photoshop app before I had unistalled that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got confused when I logged into my old account on accident and saw all my apps from my new account.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. I figured it out. I used a different account.  Booooo on me. Haha. Leave it to me to make 2 different adobe accounts and forget which one I used for what. SMH. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the same problem today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version. of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have on your hard disk?

Did you try my suggestion I made earlier in this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Same thing happened to me how did you fix yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened?

Please also give details of your version of Photoshop and OS and how much RAM and spare hard disk capacity you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Doreen35050443qs8w you are replying to a three year old thread. Please start a new thread with all relevant information - OS, PS version number, specific issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines