Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF export introduces whit spots in text

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

96204463-5BEA-462F-938A-854BE0CD01BD.png

When I export to any other format, these circled glitches do not appear. They only appear when I "Save As" or "Save As Copy" and select Photoshop PDF as the file format. I'm using the latest version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a work-around you could use Type > Convert to Shape (on a duplicate of the Type Layer). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That worked to get around the problem. I'd still like Adobe to fix the PDF exporting, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is primarily a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

To post a Bug Report please refer to 

Photoshop Family

Though you may want to search for existing reports first to add your vote to those. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines