• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Tool Anchor Points/Paths

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I must have been using an older version of PS for a couple years because i just reset my computer and redownloaded it and now all types of things are different. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get my Pen Tool back to where 1 click = 1 anchor point and not this BS thats going on with 22.4.2 update??? It's as if my pen tool is delayed 1 click. When I click once, nothing shows up but it creates an invisible anchor point, which i can delete if i right click directly after left clicking to place the anchor point. Then it is showing 2 paths, one is the path it *WOULD have been had I not click and dragged it out. (Red line) But the real path is also shown (yellow line) when i make the anchor point and drag it out. (to the blue spot) 

I am not sure how much sense this makes but i dont want this "shoulda coulda woulda been path" to even show up and i'd like when i click for it to visibly add an anchor point. 
FYI: I have tried the reset default settings or whatever, thats not the issue because clearly these updated settings are what's making me mad.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i figured out a work around, I just reinstalled version 22.2 but IDK how to delete this thread 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the solution was to downgrade Ps to earlier version of same release, mark your post as correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines