• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 hanging with macOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When are you going to fix the appalling performance of PS when loaded with Catalina? It has completely screwed my computer. As soon as I try to load either Bridge 2019 or PS CC everything starts to slow down or hang. I've already uninstalled PS2020 in order to try to sort this.

Why should I have to sort it? I'm paying you a subscription.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop's performance, please try updating Photoshop to version 21.1.3 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downconverted to Photoshop CC and Bridge 2019 on advice from this site. It still doesn't work.

What will your next suggestion be if 21.1.3 doesn't work? What EXACTLY is the reasoning behind suggesting this? I mean, have Adobe actually done something significant and meaningful to address this issue?

How come I'm still paying full subscription during Covid and you guys aren't fixing this BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT? Fixing this shouldn't be guesswork. You're taking my money. Provide the full service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so - months later and no support, no improvement, but you're emailing me asking me to update my credit card details. GARBAGE customer care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines