• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 - how to install plugins?

Participant ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Photoshop 2021. Trying to install all my plugins, new versions. Nik, Topaz, etc... I go through the install script from each plugin. It says it's completed. Then I reopen PS, and the new plugin is not to found. The old version is there from the 2019 version of PS. How do I fix this? I've reinstalled various times with the same result. I see no instructions on this online. Please, if you have a solution let me know what it is.

How do I remove the old versions? They're not in the 2021 Plugins folder. How do I install the new versions? It's crazy that Adobe has changed how this works and made it so complicated and nonintuitive.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In CC, plug ins are normally installed to a common files folder which means they are available to all versions of Photoshop.

See here for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/plug-ins-photoshop-troubleshooting.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines