Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 - Problem with displaing color on second monitor on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I recently bought new monitor and I've noticed that there is an issue with displaying colour, the the clearest difference you can notice in white colour. Funny fing is that when I have got small Photoshop window the colour is fine, when I'm moving PS to middle of screen it's changing the artboard color from white to white - yellow. Screenshots below:

BartoszMacek_1-1622245639853.png

Artboard is white in both cases.

BartoszMacek_2-1622245695415.png

On second screenshot bigger part of my PS using my laptop screen so probably its taking profile color from laptop. Anyone know how to fix this issue ? 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the colors in Photoshop on the second monitor. Would you mind telling us which version of Photoshop are you using? Have you calibrated the second monitor or did it come calibrated from the manufaturer?

You can try setting both the laptop screen & the monitor to sRGB to check if that helps. You can check out the steps suggested here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-configure-correct-color-profile-your-monitor-windows-10

Let us know if it helps!

Re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the colors in Photoshop on the second monitor. Would you mind telling us which version of Photoshop are you using? Have you calibrated the second monitor or did it come calibrated from the manufaturer?

You can try setting both the laptop screen & the monitor to sRGB to check if that helps. You can check out the steps suggested here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-configure-correct-color-profile-your-monitor-windows-10

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was precalibrated with loaded profiles. I've calibreted it with windows tool and its look like is fine now. Thanks for help.

BartoszMacek_0-1622247180116.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help & we're glad that worked. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines