• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 21.2 Onedrive / Sharepoint Bug

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have recently upgraded to this edition of Photoshop.  All our images are on sharepoint.  Now when I go to file > open in photoshop, it won't let me go to the file I need before if has downloaded the entire contents of the folder, and it essentially locks the mac up whilst it is doing this.

Work around is to navigate to the image outside of Photoshop and then double click it but it is a right pain!  Any ideas or do we just need to wait for the next software upgrade to fix the problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just fixed this myself - it's an upgrade glitch.  Reverted back to the older version of PS and all is well.  Will leave it for a while and see if Adobe come up with a fix before trying the upgrade again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for Adobe to fix the glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution that works. I'm running the latest version of photoshop, was still crashing every time I tried to open a file via File Open (command+o) and it would crash. The solution is to reset Photoshop Preferences. "Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop" it will clear all preferences, just make sure you backup your custom/brushes/actions, etc.  So far Photoshop (22.4.2) has been stable. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with OneDrive in photoshop and after effects. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot reliably work on files which live on a cloud or remote drive. Copy these files to your local drive first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines