• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.1 is now available - but it's beta software that should not be in release.

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe the number of posts I see about errors in PS 22.1

Looks like we're pay'n 50 bucks a month to be con'd into using unstable software.

Does adobe have a beta cycle for their releases?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop 22.3.1 and the program freezes when clicking on "straighten". Windows 10/64bit, 32GB RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No freezing for me while cropping and clicking it, then using. Right forum: Photoshop Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot even get the updated program to open on my machine.  I was working just fine in version 22 until the latest version (22.3.1) was installed on my machine.  Now it simply crashes when opening and I have had to revert to last year's version (21.2.7) in order to continue working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are quite many new topics about it on the platform I left link in other post from Apr 14, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines