• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4.1 freezes using zoon or selection tools

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  I can not use Photoshop v 22.4.1 it freezes using selection tools or zoom in.  Some times it shows half of the picture changing and the other part does not move, that freezes.

I recently installed Adobe CC in a new computer. Lenovo Idea Pad Flex 5 with windows 10

Can I install Photoshop 2020?  I need to WORK and do not have the time for unstable Adobe's new releases.

Please help

B.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can revert to an older version using the Creative Cloud application after clicking on the three dots (...) next to the name of the software. 

Or before doing so, you might try resetting your preferences. 

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

*To manually delete Photoshop preferences:
Quit Photoshop.
Navigate to Photoshop's Preferences folder:
Windows 10: Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,  the preferences resetting improved the freezing but it didn't fixed, I am installing the 2020 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@BeatrizB833 wrote:

Thanks,  the preferences resetting improved the freezing but it didn't fixed, I am installing the 2020 version

Begging the question, why do those pref's keep getting corrupted? Could there be a drive or OS issue at bay? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines