• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4.2 Error: Could not initialize Photoshop because the scratch disks are full Window 10

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gostaria que alguém pudesse a me ajudar com esse problema de disco. Meu computador é novo, possui muita memória (32GB de RAM), vocês podem até visualizar melhor no print. O que acontece? Esse computador possui ótimas especificações e eu achei que não teria mais problema com isso. Alguém poderia me explicar por gentileza?

Eu já deixei configurado o disco E como principal no Photoshop. Não sei mais o que tenho que fazer.

Brunno0101_0-1623708027449.png

Brunno0101_2-1623708027361.png

Photoshop 22.4.2

AMD Ryzen 75800x 8-Core Processor

64 bits (x64)

32GB RAM

Error Message: 

could not open the file because of a disk error

I was trying to open an archive, just it. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're getting a Scratch Disk error in Photoshop version 22.4.2.

On rare occasions when Photoshop or the system crashes, Photoshop’s preference file can get corrupted and this can affect Photoshop’s handling of scratch disks. Resetting Photoshop’s preferences and then reconfiguring the scratch disk preferences may help resolve 'scratch disk full' errors.

To learn more, see Reset preferences in Photoshop.

If that does not help, would you mind checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html#Troubleshootscratchdiskfuller... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines