• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4.3 Freezing on View Point

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end trying to figure out why Photoshop 2022 randomly freezes when zoomed in and panning a document.

When I am zoomed in and doing detail work. Photoshop will freeze as I am panning around and I cannot zoom-in/out, or pan from the frozen spot. Ironically, I can click other tools and thankfully save the file!

Once I close photoshop and relaunch, it will work are normal for about 10-15 mins and then I get the same frickin' freeze. Grrr! I was hoping the recent update would have fixed this issue, but it did not.

I have tried resetting the prefs already, and uninstalling/reinstalling. No resolve. 

System: iMac running Mojave 10.14.6

Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please try disabling Preferences > Performance > Use graphic processor.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marlon, thanks for the response! I will give that a try and report back either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines