• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 22.4 All Black Canvas/Screen on macOS 11.3.1

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 22.4 and when I create a new document or open an existing document, regardless of file type,  the entire canvas and everything outside of the canavas turns solid black, while docked. But once I float the project window(s), everything becomes visible. 

I did notice that while docked and zooming in/out, that the file(s) would become visible for a split second during the zoom process. 

See attached screenshots.

COMPUTER

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Processor: 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics:  Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

NOT VISIBLE & BLACK SCREEN (windows docked).jpgVISIBLE (floating windows).jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 2021 on your computer running macOS does not load the usual user interface and instead showing a blank interface.

Would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-home-screen-issues.html and let us know if that helps?

Also, please check that you are using the latest version of Photoshop v 22.4.1 from the Creative Cloud desktop app. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/uptodate.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines