We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.4. Please update Photoshop to version 22.4.1 along with macOS to version 11.3.x & let us know if the issue persists.
Please check if Photoshop has the required permissions by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
You can also try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3
Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG