• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 3D environment map not working

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to test out Photoshop's 3D tools for the first time. The widgets / tools options all show up, but when I enter the 3D workspace the environment map doesn't work or appear. The environment, scene and camera view are greyed out. Is there a way to remedy this? I am assuming it is due to my graphics card capability. But I wanted to put this out there in case I am overlooking something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

I saw this in another chain and it solved my issue:

Hi all, We're sorry for the 3D render issue in Photoshop 22.4. We have acknowledged this issue and our team is working on it. We recommend using the Tech Preview option for overriding Photoshop’s native canvas mode to continue to use the 3D features. Go to Preferences > Technology Previews, and check the item Deactivate Native Canvas, then restart Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this in another chain and it solved my issue:

Hi all, We're sorry for the 3D render issue in Photoshop 22.4. We have acknowledged this issue and our team is working on it. We recommend using the Tech Preview option for overriding Photoshop’s native canvas mode to continue to use the 3D features. Go to Preferences > Technology Previews, and check the item Deactivate Native Canvas, then restart Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has not updated all Photoshop Features for use in Photoshop 2021.   Photoshop 3D requires Photoshop Graphics to operate like it does in older versions.  

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new gaming PC and I was going nuts. Thanks this saved me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been searching for this answer for 2 days and got really frustrated. This actually fixed the problem. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines