• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop bootup error

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a small issue; that being trying to start up photoshop. Everytime I try to start it, it brings up an error screen that won't go away until I restart my computer. I am on a school computer, and everything was set up by a school tech person who told me to access photoshop through adobe creative cloud. Thats really all the info I have, I'm unfamiliar with photoshop and a little stumped. I have a huge project coming up, so if somone could tell me if there is something I could do to fix it, that'd be cool. have a great day and thank you! 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a screenshot of the error screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! 

20210505_182856.jpg

This is all it shows. My apologies if the picture is bad; I had to take it on my phone, because the error screen was blocking the snipping tool app... Long story. In any event, this is all it shows. It won't let me actually send said report, the screen just makes my mouse go into the loading symbol. It also will not go away until I restart my PC. Hopefully this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you send your computer specs?

OS, HD space available, Graphics card and vram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines