• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC Could not complete the PortraitPro command because of a disk error

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been an update to Photoshop CC this week and now the PortraitPro plugin doesn\'t work.
An error message "Could not complete the PortraitPro command because of a disk error" is produced.
I removed PP entirely and then re-downloaded and installed it but it didn't help. I uninstalled photoshop and cleaned up folders as much as I dared before doing a new install but this didn't help.  The native PortraitProapplication works well but as a filter from Photoshop it doesn't.
Other plugins continue to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nigelb86844765,

Have you contacted support at Anthropics? What did they say?

https://www.anthropics.com/support/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane

Yes, I have also contacted Anthropics and am waiting for their thoughts. However, PortraitPro has not been updated but Photoshop has. Also, the error message is very similar to some others that mention Liquify or Camera RAW.

Thanks

Nigel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigel,

If you need to, you can go back to the last version of PS that worked for you using the Creative Cloud app until Anthropodics updates. You might also need to tun off automatic updates if Anthropodics does not update at the same time as PS and you rely on PortraitPro.

Possibly another volunteer will also have an idea.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane

I tried going back to previous versions but that doesn't help.

The latest is that I have completely removed PortraitPro from my system and then checked everywhere that seems obvious - plugins folder for example. 

However Photoshop still lists PortraitPro and produces the same error. I suspect that there is a setting somewhere that is broken but I don't know where to look.

Nigel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my pc changed the motherboard, new m2 drive, guess what, plugin still wouldn't work.

ps 24.1 works with Portraitpro and the new beta versions, but not any PS starting with 25. I would say it's some sort of coding error by Adobe because these rwo products have working side by side for years.

Come on Adobe get this error sorted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My story is bizarre.

PortraitPro started working again with PS25.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines