• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Closing When doing Content Aware Fill

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 2 days, my Photoshop is crashing whenever I try to use the content-aware feature in Photoshop. It was working fine until the last update. When it crashes the work that has been done is not saved and I have to restart the entire edit. I am very frustrated at this point. Please help. I have had it happen I want to say 7-9 times, but I might be exaggerating the number - but that doesn't matter because it is consistently happening. It is not a computer issue - It is a gaming pc with more than enough RAM and processing speed that a program like this should not be crashing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4.2 through the Creative Cloud app and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I haven't had an issue since the past two updates it was three updates ago that messed with it I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem. I am using Version 23.1.0 and having carried out an adjustment using the 'Content Aware' item in the drop down menu, when I click on 'OK' it just closes photoshop and I lose all the work on the shot that I was working on. If I use the 'Fill/Content Aware' rout it works ok, but obviuosly I want the added refinements from the newer version. It's driving me nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@malcolms34627286 I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines