• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashes all the time on mac book M1 chip

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop crashes all the time on my new mac book M1. I'm getting so frustrated. Adobe this is something I want you guys to look into. cheers Josh.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop on the M1 macbook. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using along with your computers macOS version? Did you start experiencing the issue after an update to Photoshop or to macOS?

Please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's happening to me too... i tried what Nikunj said and didn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines