Photoshop different color

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having issue with ps and ai. from last 1 day i am having this issue and only change i did was windows update to 20h1 2 days ago.now idont know if its due to window update or not so now for the issue.

when ever  i import a image it show a cyan hue but when i export that image with cyan hue its back to its orignal colors.
also in my ps and ai colors are slightly diferent i.e i draw something and fill it with silver color.
(i use silver color code from google) but the color is not silver its shaded in gray side but its not silver.same goes for other color in ps they have a different shade.but when exported they are back to orignal colors.any help would be appreciated.hope i made my self clear.lso i attachment 3 images 1 images show in ps image and ontop export image window with orignal color and rest 2 are one in ps and 1 orignal .help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021
It's a defective monitor profile. If you're not using a calibrator, you get profiles from the monitor/laptop manufacturer distributed through Windows Update. These profiles are very often incorrect or broken in various ways, and frankly I don't understand why Microsoft still allow this. Replace your current profile with sRGB IEC61966-2.1 for now, until you get a calibrator. Relaunch Photoshop when done, it loads the profile at application startup:

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a defective monitor profile. If you're not using a calibrator, you get profiles from the monitor/laptop manufacturer distributed through Windows Update. These profiles are very often incorrect or broken in various ways, and frankly I don't understand why Microsoft still allow this.

Replace your current profile with sRGB IEC61966-2.1 for now, until you get a calibrator. Relaunch Photoshop when done, it loads the profile at application startup:

Displayprofile_50_1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh wow i actually helped thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines