• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error on save - disk error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I open psd file and make some changes and when I try save this file (to net driver)

Photoshop says I cant save because disk error. But when I try "save as" and change file name PS save it without problem.

Imac pro 2017

macOS Catalina 10.15.1 (19B88)

PS 2020

Thank you for your help

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Thanks for the update. It's a known issue with Photoshop 21.0 version and our engineering team working on the fix.

For now, you can save the files locally and move it to the network location outside Photoshop.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We're really sorry for the save issue in Photoshop. Are you facing this issue while saving files to network location/drive?

Do you get the same error message while saving the files on a local disk? 

Thanks. 

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On local disk is it OK 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. It's a known issue with Photoshop 21.0 version and our engineering team working on the fix.

For now, you can save the files locally and move it to the network location outside Photoshop.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same problem.

I tried going back, but it's too late. The previous version now does this as well due to the update.

Saving local and moving is a MAJOR pain. Saving versions eats up storage.

This is avey grave oooooops!

How long do you think this fix will take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is January 2021 and still the file save error has not been fixed. How can you work if you can not save the file and use it to send. What good is this amazing program if the save does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED? BECAUSE I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SAVING FILES!! THIS DISK ERROR IS CAUSING MY COMPUTER TO FREEZE AND HAS TO BE REBOOTED!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a echo this, 2 years and its still 100% not fixed. FIX THIS ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I make another update and still same problem. šŸ˜ž I work in 100% with files on net drive and this bug is horrible for me.

Thank you for reply and nice day

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a drive plugged to my computer on Windows and this can not save problem still has not gone. No bug fixes yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same issue and it's incredibly frustrating and slows down my workflow.
Please notify me when the engineers have fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Lyam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this problem - 15th February 2021 using the on-line version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAVE THEY FIXED THIS ISSUE WITH THE DISK ERROR????? I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS!!! IT'S REALL BAD WHEN TRYING TO A DOCUMENT IT FREEZES MY COMPUTER AND I HAVE TO REBOOT THE SYSTEM!!!!!!! THIS IS HAPPENING MORE FREQUENTLY NOW!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so, i see this DISK error goes back to nov 2019. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING IT TOO.  It is not due to lack of space on my Drive nor in Google Drive. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!
IT IS BASIC TO SAVE A FILE.  CONSTANT RESTARTS. SAVING AS A DIFFERENT NAME IS CAUSING ME CHAOS AND LOSS OF SPACE ON GOOGLE DRIVE.  AOBE- GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS ERROR MESSAGE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same problem suddenly (I've been working on a separate disk plugged into my computer and it has never been a problem before!). I'm having to save the files in versions as well.. And it's so frustrating because photoshop is insanely expensive. Fix this please ADOBE, we're all paying for photoshop to function properly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines