• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop freezes when using move tool

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use Photoshop with a Wacom Tablet and sometimes when I use the Move Tool while holding Spacebar my Photoshop just freezes and shows my mouse pointer. I can't use any tool or unfreeze, it just gets stuck and the only solution is to save and reopen my file but It keeps freezing at random times while using the tool

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that my first and often best remedy when encountering issues when using my Wacom tablet is to uninstall and reinstall the tablet driver. It seems that some of the Ps updates break some of the connections.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is a recurrent problem with me, I already reinstalled the drivers, formatted my pc and the same problem always come up 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and wondering if there is any solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

l'm having this same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you solve it? I have the same exact issue, Wacom intuos pro M. My current workaround is to save before moving tool.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same solution - make sure you update your drivers when you update your PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines