• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Is not Working

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open Photoshop, it stays open but once I click on any file, or really anything in Photoshop it has a error and closes offering to send the error Report.

Then I am refered to this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Most of the solutions are using Photoshop to change things...which doesn't work. I have uninstalled Photoshop, I have updated my Driver and my Windows is Up To Date. Please HELP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?
How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?
Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most current version of Photoshop.
I have 24 GB of RAM

I currently can’t get photoshop to stay open once I click a option. It just closes so I can’t even change any preferences

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version is not helpful, you haven't mentioned the OS and how much spare disk capacity do you have on your hard disk?

To reset your preferences 

1) Close Photoshop
2) Double click on Photoshop  to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue box appears, ask you “Delete Photoshop Preference Files?” Click Yes.

If you don't see the message do it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was responding from my phone so I didnt have the version in front of me. The version Photoshop is 22.4.2

My OS is Windows 10 version: 20H2 my Hard Drive is 241 GB Used out of 464 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to delete Photoshop Preference Files, but once I started it up; I attempted to go to Performance and thats when it closed down with a error once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall Photoshop using the Adobe Cleaner Tool and reinstall it again to see if a clean install sorts the issue out (fingers crossed!): https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines