• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop keeps crashing since it updated to version 22.4.1 in Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud updated Photoshop to version 22.4.1 this morning and now it crashes everytime I open a file, wether it's a .jpg or .psd, it just crashes, I can't use it. Help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nelumena5FC7 , need more details concerning what you were doing, whether the crash is consistently reproduceable, etc. If you have Catalina, install the latest security patch from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222 or upgrade to Big Sur 11.3 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter-Jan van der Kaaij. (Netherlands)

I'm using macOS Big Sur 11.4 (11.3 makes no difference) and photoshop version 22.4 and 22.4.1 crashes continuously.
It doesn't matter if you open a photo directly, or if you try to start Photoshop first.
The App. does not respond, the only way to stop the rotating symbol is the App. forced to stop.
Hopefully Adobe will do something about this soon because two versions that don't work in a row is not the best advertisement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter-Jan van der Kaaij. (Netherlands)

I was happy that a new version of Photoshop appeared again.
But after installing version 22.4.2 I already cried again.
Still the same misery as the two previous versions.
Adobe sends your developers on vacation, they are tired.

But again waiting for the next version maybe that the next program will no longer crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I installed the update 22.4.2 and still have the same problem! Photoshop crash in any moment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter-Jan van der Kaaij.

Finally, version 22.4.3 of Photoshop opens normally again, and no longer crashes on startup.
The development guys have finally managed to put down a working version again.
Congratulations, and let's hope it stays that way for further updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines