• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not recognizing my graphics car AMD Radeon 5700 XT.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trawling the internet to try find out a fix for this issue which is making using photoshop impossible. I have an AMD 5700 XT graphics card and photoshop says that there is an issue with the driver and the graphics card cant be used. 

I have reinstalled photoshop, all the drivers for the graphics card, updated my BIOS and it still doesnt work. Illustrator recognises the graphics card and works perfectly.

Is this an issue anyone else is experiencing? Any assistance in fixing this would be greatly appreciated because it is making photoshop prohibitatively slow to use.

CRF5EAF_0-1617229562015.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Photoshop version 22.3, revert to 22.2.

22.3 seems to have a number of GPU-related bugs. Failure (or partial failure) to recognize the GPU is one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to answer but unfortunately I tried that and it hasn't fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue with the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics card and have also tried the same fixes without success. Photoshop runs, but runs slower and some features (for example Perspective Warp) are greyed out when they should not be. Is adobe addressing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'ai eu le même problème, voila la réponse qui m'a été donnée :

Try resetting preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

If that doesn't work, install the previous version (which users are having success with):

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Chez moi le reset des préférences a fonctionné

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines