• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Not Working After the 22.3.1 Update on Windows 10

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get anything to work after the latest update. For example, I can't open the window for layers, navigator, brushes, etc. They glitch out and when I try to move them to another place on the screen, the glitch gets worse.

I've been having issues with Photoshop for a long time now, making me consider switching to another program for digital painting. Every update seems to make the issues worse. If someone has a way to resolve these issues, I would really appreciate it, because I was very comfortable working with photoshop until these issues.

Thanks for reading.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest drivers for your computers graphics card.

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing a similar issue except I can't even get Photoshop to open. It just stalls and times out then brings up the error reporting screen saying it encountered a problem and had to close. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting etc... and have now resulted to installing previous versions. However, it still won't open and I'm met with a "Could not complete your request because of a program error." I've worked with my IT team and nothing seems to be working and it's becoming extremely frustrating trying to get critical work done but can't even open the application.2021-04-14 14_45_49-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines