• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop's mask window

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any changes while working in the mask window. I will click to remove or add the mask and nothing happens. However, after I leave that window and return to the main screen the changes will show. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're in the Select and Mask workspace, you can go to the Properties panel on the right to change the View Mode. I'd recommend selecting a different view to see what helps you see the selection better. You can increase the Opacity with the slider to make it more apparent. If you still aren't seeing anything different, make sure you have made a selection. You can try one of the tools on the left, like the top one, the Quick Selection Tool, to make a sample selection to see if it shows up with the View Mode settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached a video of my issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see realtime changes in the black and white window, marching ants and overlay. I cannot get the real-time changes in the onion skin, on black, on white or on layers. I would really like to be able to edit images with onion skin it's my fav. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This looks like a bug.  I can replicate it when entering select and mask by double clicking a layer mask. 

It is reported at the link below and I have added comments to the bug report. You may want to do the same

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-v224-select-and-mask-workspace-prev...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines