• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Screen Completely Black

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been having an issue with photoshop since early this morning my scratch disks were full so I went to empty them but noticed the files were empty. So I assumed maybe it was somewhere else I couldnt see I searched up cache on my mac and I seen a whole bunch of random text along cache I basically mass deleted everything and since then my photoshop has been acting up. I have tried to uncheck the graphics in the performance menu I have the done the Cloud Clean up for it I'm at the point of just scrapping the whole program all together and finding something new Really bad time as I am a graphic designer backed up with work now because of this complicated way of things adobe has set up its not just a simple delete and re-install which is absolutetly terrible. If could help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have been reading up it may be a licensing issue but even then how am I still paying for something and not getting a license everytime it downloads I dont even get it at this point. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 5.36.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and how much spare disk capacity do you have on your hard disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you but i have fixed this issue by opening another photoshop document it jus brought the screen back finally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont think it has completely fixed the issue tho ive been able to get in to the project itself but cant save as jpeg or anything now, so i got it half way working but just need to get it funcitiong how it should any idea what this problem may be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would help if you answered the questions I posed, we are not mind readers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but cant save as jpeg or anything now

By @john86920

See Save a Copy here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021-4.html#save-a-copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines