• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Screen Flickering (2021 Macbook Pro – Photoshop CC)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this issue for some time now, and it's just gotten too annoying to tollerate. When using photoshop, simply moving my cursor, panning, zooming, clicking... anything causes the screen to flicker. I have tried it on multiple external monitors, including a Dell, LG, HP, Samsung, BenQ and my current Pro Display XDR... The issue persists on all of them and the built-in monitor.

Reading through the forums, I have seen and tried to turn on and off the GPU settings and have even gone to great lengths to purchase a Razer Core X External GPU packed with one of the most powerful GPU's I could find!

Can anyone please help with this? It's Impossible to accurately retouch photos, and I don't have this issue with caputure one... Just Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator (sometimes InDesign).

Current Photoshop Version: 22.4.2

Current Macbook Pro OS: macOS Big Sur 11.4

Current Macbook Pro Specs:
Macbook Pro (16-inch, 2019)

Processor 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

Memory 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Graphics AMD Radeon Pro 550M 8 GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi this is due to MacOS try Photoshop 2020 and check it hope all will be ok....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines