• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop setup

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download the Photoshop 2020 setup.exe file ..the software is already installed on my computer but somehow the antivirus actually deleted the file setup.exe ( the file I use to run the software) how do I download the file?? anybody please help

Screenshot (7).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Looks like you have downloaded a priated version of Photoshop.

You may want to give this a read

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/genuine/faq.html

Along with installing pirated software you also could have malware installed that could potentially steal your personal information along with your Credit Cards details, you would be better off formatting your hard drive and reinstalling the operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You download and install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application. Then you use the creative cloud desktop application to install Photoshop. You do not Download  Photoshop 2020 setup unless You received a download from Adobe  that you requested Adobe to provide you. Photoshop 2020 setup normally resides in the cloud not on users machines.  Users use Creative cloud desktop to install Adobe applications from the Web..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines