• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Spot Healing now works differently

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, Spot Healing Brush worked fine. I'm spotting areas of a comic book page, zapping out flaws. Previously, it replaced the selected area with the background pattern. I clicked on an area with red dots (background), that contained an errant blue dot that I wanted to get rid of. The blue dot disappeared, with the background of red dots intact. Today? I click on the same type of area, and the red dot background becomes blurred. I have used this tool for months, successfully, with the background pattern retained (as it shows in the tutorials). I have attached two files: before & after I used Spot Healing Brush. I use Photoshop 22.4.2 on a PC. I thought, "Maybe I should update" (though I thought with CC this happens automatically) (look, I'm a user, not a hacker, folks), knowing full well from experience that updating anything threatens to totally destroy the entire computer. I did "update" and still have the same problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

I think I solved my own problem by actually reading what others contributed. But I can't figure out how to delete my original post. Like I said, I'm a user, not a hacker. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I solved my own problem by actually reading what others contributed. But I can't figure out how to delete my original post. Like I said, I'm a user, not a hacker. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines