• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v 22.4 jagged erase tool

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening JPG PNG files in any size or compression. Erase tool jagged. Rest brushes. AND I've been using photoshop for over 20 years so please no "Did you set the resolution"... Everytime I drag my erase tool large blocks of images disappears then reappears. All my files can't be corruped

I've tried "Poof Settings" yada yada yada.

Capture2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK it's the Trasparncy Settings. When I set it to "None" I find the chekers distracting. Is it hardware?

None.JPGSmall.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not 100% sure of what you would like to achieve, so I'm having to guess here, but display glitches are almost always related to video card drivers.  That is absolutely not to say that Photoshop is NOT to blame, because Photoshop does not play nicely with some GPUs, and it is tending to be operating system specific just lately.

You can test by turning off GPU acceleeration in Preferences > Performance, and if the problem goes away you could look at your video card driver, but I can't say with good faith that is going to fix it.  What OS are you using? What GPU and do you only have the one GPU (i.e. are you using a laptop with a main GPU plus a power saving Intel GPU?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines