• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop water mark only in one place

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello anytime i use the water mark feature on photoshop it will only place my logo in the middle of my photos i havent had this issue before i have always been able to place logo in other areas of my pictures but lately it will not like it has a balance iusse or soemthing for some reason it is stuck in the middle of my pictures only i have updated photoshop i have restarted my computer, should i uninstall photoshop and reinstall it to see if that helps? it is really fustrating that the photoshop wont let me place my logo in another area of my photo even when i pick a different location for my logo it will only go to the middle of my pictures. for example the two pictures have my logo in the middle of picture i do not want that i want the logo to be in the corners like the other two images but it wont let me 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not take my pictures just see waht im talking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines