• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop zoom issues and more

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having a TON of issues with Photoshop lately. Firstly, when I try to zoom in or out it won't stop. It just keeps zooming and zooming. I've tries to reset everything. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling an older version. Nothing is working. Also, every time I open photoshop everything I have loaded, actions, brushes, patterns etc, are all missing and I have to relead every time I open the app. I never had this problem with 2019 but it won't let me download 2019 anymore.

Any Help is appreciated. I am using a Macbook.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unticking GPU under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Derek. That helped, but didn't fix it. The other thing that is annoying me is that every time I scroll over a tool it pops up a box telling me what the took does. But the box doesn't go away so I can click the tool. As a matter of fact as I am typing this the dodge tool box that shows me what the tool does and asks me if I want to learn more is sitting on this page and hasn't gone away even though I've minimized Photoshop.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines