Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good photo editing app in Photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

You can get 30-days free access to these excellent online video tutorials on Photoshop and other applications:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/

Ask particular questions on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RAJ_0198.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need sources on how to edit in photoshop please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get 30-days free access to these excellent online video tutorials on Photoshop and other applications:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/

Ask particular questions on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS2. Because of a computer problem I reinstalled Windows 10 from the Microsoft web site. The installation removed a number of programs from my computer including Acrobat reader and Photoshop.

I reinstalled Acrobat reader but the system will not allow me to reinstall Photoshop CS2.

As I originally paid a lsignificant amount of money for this program some years ago I do not want to purchase another version or pay for a monthly subscription. How can I reinstall my original program. I have the disk.

Regards

John M Parker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Photoshop CS2, which is coming up to 20 years old, you need to get an old computer that will run a compatible OS and run the application on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activation servers for CS2, CS3 and CS4 have been shutdown, even if you could install it you won't be able to activate it

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your response.
It used to work on Windows 10.
I have managed to install it from the original disk. Windows 10 left c some
of th he original files which were recognised by the installation program.
No further suggestions are required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I just spoke to Customer Support, I need a Photoshop 2020 installer and a compatible Bridge version.

I am running Os 10.13.6, which is all Apple will support for NVIDIA Cards.

Can you supply me with links? 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, I would say you shouldn't jump into a post that has nothing to do with your question--START A NEW ONE! 

Don't bother, however. You have to continue to converse with contact customer support directly. They are the only ones that can supply you with official installers. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

Your response was the response I gave Adobe! They sent me this exact post and told me to reply asking for a license! I realize this makes no sense whatsoever...They told me I had to get the installers from a support professional on the Community...so yeah, here we are....I did give them an earful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines