• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture to Screen Print

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any new videos for the 2021 versions of adobe apps that teach you how to turn pictures into screen print ready images with full color? Everything I have found has been from older versions of adobe and don't work like the newer versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please elaborate on what tools/techniques are no longer functional in the newer versions of Photoshop. Or is it more about updates to the interface that you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m completely new to photoshop and all the videos or from years back. So
the way they do some things aren’t the same as they are now or either the
functions are different and I don’t know where to look for them. Just
looking for an updated video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason I ask is that while Adobe are continuing to add new features to Photoshop they rarely remove features.

In the upper right corner of Photoshop is a magnifying glass icon. Clicking on this opens up the "Discover" panel. Type in a keyword and a bunch of results will show up. Hover over these entries and Photoshop will point out various tools, menu items etc... Click on one of these entries and it will take you to that tool, menu item etc... Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks To asking us whenever i have i will sure ask you. 

Galina Becker is a self-made athlete and fitness model who has now come to the light as the wife of Roman Reigns, the face of WWE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines