• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Loss

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing a picture in adobe photoshop which resolution is 1920*1080 upload it to on my website. Before uploading, its pixel and picture quality is perfect but after uploading everything goes wrong.
How can i fix this? here is the link of my website if you want to check [Link removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the CMS (WP , Joomla, Drupal or whatever, they all work the same)  you are using is simply downsampling the pic. Check it on the admin panel > media section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which  1K 1920x1080 image on your web site are you referring to? Your web pages seem to be created smaller than 1K 1920x1080?

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your website apkquirk but did not find a single picture in mentioned resolution. Please explain your question what issue are you facing so that people of this community can help you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all of the images on your apkquirk website are lower than 1920*1080. So probably there is an issue with your website setting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines