• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing problems from iMac.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks, After printing over 50 photos From my Imac to a Canon Color Imageclass MF733Cdw Laser printer, The Printer all the sudden stop printing the photos and sending out blank pieces of paper. I am able to print from other programs on this computer and am able to print from my laptop with photoshop to this printer. Any suggestions. Turned off and unplugged both the printer and computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Printer driver. Gotten all OS updates for this computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and it still won't print. Any other suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs.

Is your laptop and desktop on the same MacOS, print driver, and PS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs.

Is your laptop and desktop on the same MacOS, print driver, and PS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that fix...several times.  And, spent three hours with an ADOBE tech screen sharing to address the printing problem.  On both my laptop and 27"IMac holding the space bar only shifted the printer to the PRINTER PROXY driver (using EPSON ARTISAN 1430) AND the problem still persists.  I CAN print an image but only when the color space is   sRGB.  ADOBE RGB setting completely blocks any print and just spits out a blank sheet.  I've used EPSON ARTISAN 1430's for years, and never had an issue.  Now...it is a nightmare.   EPSON has no idea what is going on, I spoke with a tech support person, and they are at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David, try resetting the preferences of Photoshop by: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

It’s a good idea to backup your preferences before resetting see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences

Also take a look at the following article and check if that helps: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/printing-color-management-photoshop1.html

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines