Printing problems from iMac.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks, After printing over 50 photos From my Imac to a Canon Color Imageclass MF733Cdw Laser printer, The Printer all the sudden stop printing the photos and sending out blank pieces of paper. I am able to print from other programs on this computer and am able to print from my laptop with photoshop to this printer. Any suggestions. Turned off and unplugged both the printer and computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Printer driver. Gotten all OS updates for this computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and it still won't print. Any other suggestions?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021
Hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs. Is your laptop and desktop on the same MacOS, print driver, and PS version?

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold the space bar when you open the print window. It resets the print dialogs.

Is your laptop and desktop on the same MacOS, print driver, and PS version?

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! That works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines